|Tamsulosin 0.4 mg + Dutasteride 0.5 mg||10*10 ALU|
Tamsulosin is an alpha-blocker that relaxes the muscles in the prostate and bladder neck, making it easier to urinate.
What are the possible side effects of tamsulosin (Flomax)?
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives, rash, itching; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Common side effects may include:
- dizziness, drowsiness, weakness;
- nausea, diarrhea;
- headache, chest pain;
- abnormal ejaculation, decreased amount of semen;
- back pain;
- blurred vision;
- tooth problems;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- runny or stuffy nose, sinus pain, sore throat, cough;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- decreased interest in sex.