|Amoxycillin 250mg + Clavulanic 125mg||10*6 STRIP|
As a penicillin antibiotic, Mox Cv 375 Tablet treats bacterial infections. It interferes with the synthesis of cell wall in a bacteria and stops it from growing. It is used to treat infections of the lungs and airways, skin, middle ear, sinuses, and the urinary tract. It also treats conditions like tonsillitis, pneumonia, bronchitis and gonorrhoea. Mox Cv 375 Tablet when used with an antibiotic clarithromycin, it treats stomach ulcers.
You should not use amoxicillin if you are allergic to any penicillin based antibiotic. Amoxicillin can make birth control pills less effective so ask your doctor about using non hormonal birth control to prevent pregnancy during the treatment. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby as it may cause harm to the baby. To make sure amoxicillin is safe for you, inform your doctor if you have asthma, liver or kidney disease, mononucleosis, a history of diarrhoea caused by taking antibiotics; or food or drug allergies.
- diarrhoea, fever, cold or flu symptoms, cough, troubled breathing.
- swollen glands, severe skin irritation and rashes or joint pain.
- jaundice, confusion or weakness, dark coloured urine.
- numbness, severe tingling, pain or muscle weakness.
- easy bruising or unusual bleeding of nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum.